VSA Vermont (formerly VSA Arts of Vermont)
Wherever Vermonters are seeking to find their voices or to participate in arts events, VSA Vermont can help. No matter where you live, no matter your age or ability, we would like to hear from you. It’s our mission to make the world of the arts accessible to Vermonters of all abilities. Let us know how we can make the arts a bridge to new communication and experience for you.
Mark Utter's Film: "I am in here."
Our "I am in here." Bowl-A-Thon was a huge success, bringing in over $10,000.
Some of the prize winners include:
- iPad: Duane Utter
- Ride in My Daddy's Caddy: Beth and Geoff Glaspie & co.
- Robert Resnik's Romantic Serenade: Neth Nosek
These folks will be featured on an upcoming Awareness Theater Company community access TV show.
We are still trying to reach our fundraising goal of $50,000. Please support our efforts by sending a check to VSA Vermont, 20 W. Canal St., Winooski, VT 05404 and specify the funds are for "Mark Utter's film."
I Want To...
- Request theater tickets
- Find an arts program to attend
- Book an education program for my organization
- Book a workshop or performance
- Access resources on inclusive arts education
- Make my artwork accessible
- Market my art
- Buy cards and artwork made by VSA Vermont participants
- Donate or volunteer
- Teach for VSA Vermont (pdf)
- Browse photos of VSA Vermont programs and activities