Wherever Vermonters are seeking to find their voices or to participate in arts events, VSA Vermont (VSA VT) can help. No matter where you live, no matter your age or ability, we would like to hear from you. VSA VT uses the magic of the arts to engage the capabilities and enhance the confidence of children and adults with disabilities. Let us know how we can make the arts a bridge to new communication and experience for you.
Whether you prefer to work behind the scenes or take center stage, VSA VT invites you to share your skills in service to our mission. Explore our opportunities to volunteer, become a student intern or join our board.
I Want To...
- Teach, work or volunteer for VSA VT
- Request an arts education program for my organization
- Request a workshop
- I want to request a workshop for my arts organization's staff
- Find resources on accessible arts practices
- I want to find resources on accessible teaching in the arts
- I want to donate
- Buy cards and artwork made by VSA VT participants
- Browse photos of VSA VT programs and activities
Recent News & Press
- VSA leads coalition bringing arts and brain science together to build inclusive learning environments, Seven Days
- "Including All Artists", The Quechee Times
- "Start with Arts program artwork on display at Bennington Free Library", The Shires of Vermont
- "Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center Hosts Seeing With New Eyes Photography Exhibit" (pdf)
An elementary school aged boy with sandy blond hair and a broad smile that shows a new front tooth growing in, stands holding a page with brightly colored, multi-shaped fabric pieces collaged together in a set of 6 squares that he made in VSA Vermont's afterschool program in Franklin County.